CAYSH's ground breaking social enterprise
Safe homes for better futures
CAYSH's Concierge Service takes a unique approach to providing safety and security in supported housing. It protects the interests of service users whilst delivering reduced costs and reduced incidents for Landlords, Commissioners and the local community.
CAYSH's Concierge Services are provided by CAYSH Enterprise CIC (community interest company). Founded on 30+ years’ experience working with and supporting young people in supported housing, our Concierge service provides industry standard security professionals who are all expertly trained in safeguarding.
Bespoke services for supported accommodation
- Bespoke service-user-centred security tailored for a variety of settings.
- Prevents and reduces unnecessary disturbance and damage.
- 24/7 security provision that protects people, property, communities and commissioners interests.
- Extensively trained staff – comprehensive training programme which is constantly developed, adapted and improved.
- Access to a robust on-call management system.
- Full reporting and handovers to and from the support providers.
- Highly successful trainee programme.
- Safeguarding policies, procedures and practices embedded into the service provided.
- Roving services including vehicle transport and geographical areas allowing maximum 15 minute response time for community based supported housing.
- Static services providing up to 24/7 cover for higher needs accommodation.
Training and Recruitment
- In-house Mental Health First Aid Accredited Trainer.
- Comprehensive internal & external training programme.
- Intensive pre-employment screening.
- All staff have a satisfactory DBS disclosure and are SIA certified.
Values and social mission
- Keep residents safe, with welfare checks to properties ensuring safeguarding and health & safety practices are in operation.
- Give neighbours peace of mind with out of hours contact and an immediate response to their concerns about supported housing tenants.
- Reduce commissioning cost by diverting demands on emergency services and housing management costs such as property repair due to damage and the cost of energy bills.
- Provide young people with a safe home and the best chance in life.
- Give vulnerable people a stake in their own community through trainee and employment opportunities.
- Provide a high quality 24/7 or out-of-hours security service.
- Community Interest Company motivated to work with vulnerable people.
- Provide a firm and friendly approach to vulnerable people to reduce damage to themselves, other, properties or the local community.