CAYSH's ground breaking social enterprise
A unique approach delivering safe homes
CAYSH Concierge Services provides a unique approach to security provision in supported housing that protects the interests of vulnerable people first and foremost whilst delivering reduced costs and reduced incidents for commissioners and the local community.
Founded on 30 years’ experience working with and supporting young people CAYSH Concierge Services provide industry standard security professionals who are all expertly trained in safeguarding.
Bespoke services for supported accommodation
- Bespoke people-centred security tailored for a variety of settings.
- 24/7 security provision that protects people, property, communities and commissioners interests.
- Highly trained staff – comprehensive training programme which is constantly developed, adapted and improved.
- Access to a robust On Call Management System.
- Full reporting and handovers to and from the support providers.
- Highly successful Trainee Programme for former service users.
- Founded by CAYSH with over 30 years experience working with and supporting vulnerable people.
- A CAYSH enterprise to support its service users by providing housing, support and innovation.
- Prevents and reduces unnecessary disturbance and damage.
- Safeguarding policies, procedures and practices embedded into the service provided.
- Roving services including vehicle transport and patches with response time of approximately 15 minutes for community based supported housing.
- Static services providing up to 24/7 cover for higher need client based projects.
Training and Recruitment
- In-house Mental Health First Aid Accredited Trainer.
- Comprehensive internal & external training programme.
- Intensive pre employment screening.
- All staff have a DBS Disclosure
Values and social mission
- Keep residents safe, with welfare checks to properties ensuring safeguarding and health & safety practices are in operation.
- Give neighbours peace of mind with out of hours contact and an immediate response to their concerns about supported housing tenants.
- Reduce commissioning cost by diverting demands on emergency services and housing management costs such as property repair due to damage and the cost of energy bills.
- Provide young people with a safe home and the best chance in life.
- Give vulnerable people a stake in their own community through trainee and employment opportunities.
- Provide a high quality 24/7 or out-of-hours security service.
- Community Interest Company motivated to work with vulnerable people.
- Provide a firm and friendly approach to vulnerable people to reduce damage to themselves, other, properties or the local community.